Monday, October 17, 2011

Farm Quiz Game #2

Hey, time to celebrate. Maybe you didn't notice but 2 Fun Farming has 2 Followers now! Yippee!


To have a proper celebration, we need to play the Farm Quiz Game. The first Follower is me. I know that's lame. ... ANYWAY, the second Follower is a mystery person, and you get to guess who it is!




a. One of my parents? Yes, they look like they have fun on the farm.



b. My niece, Leah? She's a senior in high school. Need I say more?



c. Mr. Cool, the local FFA teacher? Is he more interested in farming with animals or fruit trees?



d. Leo? Could I be desperate enough to make him a Follower? Heeheehee, Of Course!



e. Natalie or John in Dubai? This would be their pre-farming look?



f. Shyla or Grayson in New Orleans? Future proprietors of a "farm bar"?


I know. This is another tough Farm Quiz Game. Look for the answer tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment